Diamond Wire Saw for Stone, Concrete Cutting (SN-11)
Model No.: SN-11
1. Use for marble/limestone cutting.
2. High quality cable insures less breakage and good tension.
3. Keep sharp and long life
4. Spring and good quality of plastic connection reduce the break or chipping of the fragile marble
The joining of diamond wires
The diamond wires must be joining as a closed circular before using it. The methods and steps of the operation are as follows:
1. Peel off the plastic in the two ends of the diamond wire, bare a small part of the steel wire, the baring part should be l/2(l is the length of the tie-in part)
2. Two man hold the ends of diamond wire separately, enlace the steel wire (enlace 1.52 laps per meter)
3. Insert the two ends of the diamond wire that is enlaced into the steel tie-in and make sure that there is no distance between the tie -in and plastic-infusion lay.
4. Se the burking clamp for diamond wires only to burke the tie-in. When burking, firstly, lay the middle part of the tie-in in the burking clamp and burke when turn every 90`. Then lay the two end of the tie-in in the burking clamp and burke by turn. Next, lay the middle part of the tie-in in the burking clamp and burke.
5. Check the tie-in after burking, clear the burk by emery cloth.
|Bead Diameter||Beads/Meter||Fixing Method||Application||Line Speed||Cutting Speed||Wire Life|
|Spring connection||marble quarry||33~38||5~8||30~45|
|Ø11.0||37||High quality plastic||marble squaring||30~35||8~10||30~40|
|Ø9.0||37||High quality plastic||marble profiling||30~35||8~10||25~40|
|Other specifications are available upon requirement.|
Contact us if you need more details on Diamond Wire Saw. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Diamond Wire、Stone Wire Saw. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Diamond Wire Saw
Premium Related Products